The Equine shall be carried at the Customer’s risk in all respects and (without prejudice to the above) the Carrier shall not be liable for any of the following whether by reason of the Carrier’s negligence or otherwise:
1. Injury or damage to the Equine while in the custody or control of the Carrier;
2. Delay in delivery of the Equine;
3. Failure to follow any instruction or direction of the Customer.
It is the responsibility of the Customer at all times to maintain a policy of insurance in respect of injury to or death of the Equine for the duration of the transportation being undertaken by the Carrier.
The Carrier may carry the Equine by any route and may at the Carrier’s discretion employ a mode of transport other than a motor vehicle for the whole or any part of the carriage.
The Carrier’s obligations in relation to delivery are as follows:
1. To deliver the Equine to the Delivery Address or if notified in reasonable time, to another location as stipulated by the Customer;
2. Where an alternative Delivery Address is necessary the Customer accepts and agrees to pay all additional costs and expenses;
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment is due in full on or before delivery of the Equine.
2. If a return journey is scheduled a £50 deposit is required at time of first delivery
3. If payment is not received on or before the agreed time, interest shall be paid at the rate of 5% above the base rate of Barclays Bank Plc from the due date for payment of the invoice.
The parties agree that these terms and conditions shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.